How To Fix YouTube Mobile App Issue: Black Screen With Audio

  The article is from our main website and the original link is:https://www.liamtime.com/how-to-fix-youtube-mobile-app-issue-black-screen-with-audio/


I have actually never ever seen a severe concern with the YouTube mobile app prior to, however just recently when I am utilizing the YouTube mobile app on my Android mobile phone, there is an issue in front of me which is black screen (no video) and audio is on. I’ve attempted clearing app information and cache with phone settings however the issue was not dealt with.

If you are experiencing a comparable issue with your YouTube mobile app, the technique below will resolve your issue. I explore web and for this concern, however do not get the service, all individuals in neighborhoods and online forums are asking just to clear app information, re-install the app, however I might not discover the ideal response.

youtube-mobile-app-black-screen-issue

For me this issue is occurring in my Android mobile phone, simply utilize the approach listed below if you are facing it on an iPhone or iOS gadget.

Black screen with audio fix on smart device and tablet (Android/ iOS).

The issue can not actually be with the YouTube app, due to the fact that when I clear app information or re-install the YouTube app, the issue is still not dealt with. I believed the issue could be with my Android mobile phone, so I simply open a web internet browser app and go to YouTube.com, and the video I’m enjoying is generally transmitted in the internet browser. I simply reboot my gadget and the YouTube app begins working usually once again.

smartphone-restart

The option to this concern is to reboot the gadget. It applies to both Android and iOS gadgets.

You can attempt to clear YouTube app information from phone settings, however when the gadget reboot approach does not work.

If this issue appears on your computer system web browser, you do not require to reboot your computer system, simply upgrade your web browser to the current variation, clear cache and cookies, and reboot your internet browser application.

此博客中的热门博文

How to Control Your Computer Remotely Through Android and iOS

How To Speed Test Your Windows Computer’s Hardware

10 Fastest Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the World